Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this years ago when we were linked to him I have never had a replica shirt with name or number on not bought one for 15 years at least but if we get Messi I’d would get one with everything on it.

I'd even get his name inscribed on my cock ring and every time I ploughed the mrs I'd say this one's from Lionel.

You need to clarify this last sentence

Because it does seem way out of context with the rest of your post.

I'm suggesting he's going to get grief by playing for City, as although the press want the clicks from his name it doesn't need to be for positive reasons.

The 'worse if he was black' is relating to the treatment Sterling gets for say buying a house for his mum than a white footballer might get for, picking something at random, thumping a copper and then trying to bribe him which appears to make him a hero.

it’s the same with the Aguero 10 or Groundhog day references... It was funny the first post but after two days it’s just tedious and adds needless pages to a thread. Not everyone has been sat at home in their undies scratching their arses for 6 months so they are trying to look between doing work.
Tbh they weren’t even funny the first time

Every questions that slimy slug on SSN asks Richard Dunne has a negative slant on it - 33? Big Wages? Koulibaly instead? Less game time for Aguero? FFS. If he was strongly link with the Rags or Littlewoods they would be already filming documentaries and have a MESSI TO RAGS watch every hour on the hour.

Let's have it straight if he was being linked to either of them they'd have had an open top bus parade every day since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.