Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Within his first few months of teaching at Hogwarts one of the students got savaged by a Hippogriff. I wouldn't trust him.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah he can fuck off back to wizard school

Nobody said he will stay due to family. It was a twisting of quotes. He said he used to think Messi would not want his kids to go through what he did when he moved at a young age, but now here we are and Messi is ready to do it.

I take it back for this fella then
My point in general about know nothing journalists...I stand by!

I’m gonna laugh my bollocks off when he comes out and says I’m staying at Barcelona.. do all you freaks on here honestly believe messi is coming to Manchester?? He should of come years ago so I don’t want him now when he’s past it.. wouldn’t swap him for Bernardo wouldn’t swap him for Jesus.. Therefore its a massive No from me.
That's some impressive mental gymnastics

I’m gonna laugh my bollocks off when he comes out and says I’m staying at Barcelona.. do all you freaks on here honestly believe messi is coming to Manchester?? He should of come years ago so I don’t want him now when he’s past it.. wouldn’t swap him for Bernardo wouldn’t swap him for Jesus.. Therefore its a massive No from me.

Lmao shut up you pudding and get back on ragcafe.

What an odd thing for a real blue to say

although you did manage to slip the word massive in there

thanks for the Reece

Nurse!!!!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.