Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna laugh my bollocks off when he comes out and says I’m staying at Barcelona.. do all you freaks on here honestly believe messi is coming to Manchester?? He should of come years ago so I don’t want him now when he’s past it.. wouldn’t swap him for Bernardo wouldn’t swap him for Jesus.. Therefore its a massive No from me.
Stand back,we have someone outing themselves

What city fan would find it funny not signing Messi, odd.
It’s the same old story every year that’s why.. messi will get what he wants at Barcelona and decide to stay. Don’t believe the hype.. like I said he’s past his best anyway. Bernardo and Jesus have a good 5-7 years in them easy..messi doesn’t guarantee European success either trust me on that one.. anyway if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but I very much doubt I won’t be.

Not being pedantic or pissie mate.
But how many times have we seen this when Barca or Messie have an off day he is off to City out comes the wedge and he stays and considering how long this thread and previous years are I've read a fair bit with the same result.
Don't get me wrong I would love him at MCFC

It’s totally different now you can see it read in the media Messi wants a new challenge and to win trophies before he retires at Barcelona with the new build on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.