Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-Recent development including from Reliable Veronica Brunati says City has agreement with Messi

2-Barto would resign if Messi says he will stay once he resigns.

3-PSG apparently has gazump level offer for Psg which city can't make bcoz ffp

4-Multiple sources says he wants to play for City
Thank you, brilliant summary. Looks like it all hinges on whether Messi can mold Barça's entire board to his liking at the last second, and if it doesn't work exactly as he wants it or he just had enough, he's coming to you.

If I’m not a blue why was I at Lincoln away on a wet Wednesday night in the year 1998.. also at Maine road when oldham athletic beat us to break our winning streak of games?? Going to the likes of York city with my dad.. Why have I been to Wembley every time city have been there?? Just because my opinion isn’t the same as yours doesn’t mean I’m a united fan. Face facts Messi isn’t coming
If you don't think he's coming then fine but was there any ne d to call people who do think he's coming freaks?

If I’m not a blue why was I at Lincoln away on a wet Wednesday night in the year 1998.. also at Maine road when oldham athletic beat us to break our winning streak of games?? Going to the likes of York city with my dad.. Why have I been to Wembley every time city have been there?? Just because my opinion isn’t the same as yours doesn’t mean I’m a united fan. Face facts Messi isn’t coming

Totally agree on the first part , worst thing about this place is being called a RAG if you don’t agree with the masses or lick the golden boys arses

Just the way you called everyone freaks to be honest. Weird way to say you don’t think he will come

Unfortunately for yourself, even though I'm not a season ticket holder (due to my line of work) I am the regular match goer, and go to nearly all home and 3/4 of away matches and I'm coming all the way from Leeds every weekend (originally from Ashton Under Lyne)- unlike alot of City fans who live in the Manchester area.

For most of the home games there are loads of empty seats in the Family Stand and on the lower tier of the East Stand (mainly). I remember driving back home against Wolves at home on a Monday night 2 seasons ago to have my say on why there were so many empty seats at the game when we were playing the football we were coming off the back of a 100 point season. I travelled 80 miles that day to watch my team whilst there are some fans who have it on their doorstop who can't be bothered to sell their own seat to a fan on the internet to fill a seat, and there are others who don't even bother turning up to cheer their team on. Also just to point out, we never sell out because I buy my seats on the open sale most of the time, and have done for the last 10 years.

I basically stated on TalkSport that if we wanted to become a big club we needed to fill the stadium against Wolves, and not just the Liverpool and United games - where regular match goers who don't have season tickets were being priced out of a ticket in those games and weren't able to get a ticket. Yet when I made that statement I was blasted by City fans making excuses as to why we don't turn up on a wet Monday night to watch our side play football. There's no excuse.

Don't ever make an assumption about a fan based on an opinion because you'll just end up looking rather silly. I also don't use social media for writing utter garbage about football. Who is Goldbridge by the way? Or Mark Ogden? Couldn't tell you who they were if you asked me. Seems to me like you're more of the social media user than myself. How ironic?!
Unfortunately for yourself, I am a season ticket holder and have been for over 20 years.

Over the last couple of seasons, the guy I go with has had to miss a load of games due to work and family commitments. So instead of hauling over to his to get the ticket, I usually take another mate and get a printed ticket from the ticket office just before kick off.

I must have done this a dozen times last season, and 11 of them, there was "Sold Out" signs at the ticket office.

People don't turn up for some games, turn up late or whatever, but don't try to tell me that our league games are 75% full, because quite frankly, it's absolute fucking bollocks.

And if you are a blue, I very much doubt you would come out with the bollocks about Sibierski and Flitcroft. In fact, Flitcroft wasn't a bad player. But trying to paint out City fans as small time who hark back to the days of Sibierski - fuck off.

We've been one of the best teams in the world for 10 years. Some old timers are miserable, but it's fuck all to do with being small time, it's to do with being miserable.

Who gives a fuck if we don't sell out against Wolves? Who are you trying to impress? If some people decide to sack it because of weather, traffic, or whatever, than why are you at all arsed? Let people live. Let them make their own decisions.

If they can't be arsed to go, it's their loss. But their decision shouldn't be based on what Liverpool or United fans are going to think of them. Or City fans who should know better.

Stop worrying about what Liverpool and United are doing, or what they think of City. They only chat about our fans because they can't compete on the pitch.

Viva Messi.

You mentioned York, so youve passed the test, welcome fella!

You may be a blue but you're

You're not getting grief because your opinion differs, you're getting grief because you're a hypocrite and obnoxious.

That’s numerwang.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.