Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are signing Koulibaly, Messi on top of Ake and Torres. Bit rich to worry about FFP for other clubs.

Last year Real went on a buying spree and this year Chelsea is on fire.

Signing Koulibaly, Ake, Messi, and Torres could cost us less than £130m. What a fucking summer for us. We got £50m for Sane so that’s a £80m net spend for the lot. We truly are the net spend champions this year.

If he does are you going back to rag or dipper land ?
plenty think he wlll bottle it but your post was not that of a blue
If I’m not a blue why was I at Lincoln away on a wet Wednesday night in the year 1998.. also at Maine road when oldham athletic beat us to break our winning streak of games?? Going to the likes of York city with my dad.. Why have I been to Wembley every time city have been there?? Just because my opinion isn’t the same as yours doesn’t mean I’m a united fan. Face facts Messi isn’t coming

If I’m not a blue why was I at Lincoln away on a wet Wednesday night in the year 1998.. also at Maine road when oldham athletic beat us to break our winning streak of games?? Going to the likes of York city with my dad.. Why have I been to Wembley every time city have been there?? Just because my opinion isn’t the same as yours doesn’t mean I’m a united fan. Face facts Messi isn’t coming
Stop digging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.