Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Messi does sign for us and Stoke are promoted, football's greatest question will finally be answered...

EgbDUGJWoAE3sf-

Double hat trick by half time incoming.

And anyone else who doesn't suit, from one week to the next ?

This is exactly one of the points I was making, in my reservations about signing Messi; it becomes all about him.

It's not all about him, it's a team & we will regret it, if we base our 60 game season on two old fuckers in the centre of our attack, even if they are Aguero & Messi. One is often injured & the other is due an injury.

It would be a stupid gamble to stick Messi in a squad with 1, old striker in it, who has barely ever played a decent game in a team with Messi.

Keeping Jesus is all about Messi though!

You need someone who will do so much running and pressing and harrying that it makes up for Messi being a bit half-hearted about it and saving his energy.

If you try and play two players in their early 30s up front you end up...like Barcelona.

SSN sums up everything thats wrong in sports media, they still think its Circa 1982 with oudated ideas about football. Shirt sales hasn't been relevant to funding a player for about 15 years ! Why dont we see if the local butcher will give us a meat selection for the raffle prize at half time, who knows he may even sponsor todays match ball!!
This is what annoys me about some of the cretins in the media. They could actually use the platform they have to educate fans about football finances in this modern world. Yet all they do is dumb the subject down and peddle myths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.