Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't think this will happen but if it goes through and especially on a free. The calibre of player we could attract would rise. while the price for certain players may come down.

I have never seen a City team be poor because of Jesus.

I've seen him not be at his best, within a team, same as Aguero.

Aguero is a better scorer, Jesus is a better everything else imo.

If that was the case Pep would play him more. Not saying we’ve lost or been poor because of him but when we’ve had to rely on him he’s failed more than succeeded. If he’s playing up top alone we need more goals too, I slate the hype Firmino gets for doing everything but score. If you’re leading the line goals are needed. Nothing against the lad and I’ll repeat I’d prefer him to stay. If losing him got us Messi though then so be it

You’d rather suggest nonsense about a player just because they play for city?
No, fuck that.
All City players are shite and only look good thanks to other teams players cock ups . Am I doing this right ?

Has anyone stopped to think whether Gabriel Jesus would even want to leave? He's got every right to just say no surely?

Or yes?

I'd be devastated if he left but Koeman has told Griezmann he's playing number 10 net season which would mean Jesus being offered the starting striker role at Barcelona?

Is it accepted then that Gabby is key to this deal? Really mixed feelings about it, don’t think we’ve unlocked anywhere near his full potential yet.

Me neither.

I think he's had a stop start career at City & is still one of the best forwards in the Prem. His potential is enormous.

because that would be stupid. To use a back up striker in a deal to get the worlds best player. That makes more sense.
No it doesn't, especially when one is 33 and the other is 23.

Dont care if it's Messi, I'd rather we got that lad from Lyon and KK and keep the squad as it is, than get rid of young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.