Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone and sorry for my terrible english.

I´m a Barça fan and a reader of this forum, because i like your club since the signing of Silva (and now i like it much more because Pep).

This is my opinion: you are going to sign Messi 100%. Because Messi wants to live the club, he´s decision is firm, he needs a new challenge, he knows the talent of Pep and is a Kun Aguero´s close friend. And the most important thing, you are the only club wich meets to fundamental conditions: have the chance to win important trophies and have the money to pay him.

My opinion, too: he´s not going to leave for free, he´s not right about his contract issue. And nobody is going to sing him in this conditions and risk for a vey expensive penalty. And there is another issue: the FFP. You have to lose some salaries to can afford his signing.

So, the only way is an offer with cash and players. Minimum two players and maximum 3. What players are interesting for FC Barcelona and no crucial for you? García, Gabriel Jesús and Bernardo. May be Cancelo, but probably not.

Probably, you may think you have much more power in the negotiation. And is 80% true. But this is not a normal transfer. Messi is the biggest legend in the history of the club and the person who sells him will be a real villain for all his live. So is gonna be a tought negotiation, and if Man City doesn´t do the correct offer, Bartomeu will be happy to reject it. And Messi can stay and change his mind because in march we will have elections and a new board.

And what is a proper offer to me? García, Bernardo and Gabriel and a small amount of money (20m?) or García and Gabriel and more money (80-100?). You can think is too much because he´s age and the difficult situation for our board. But remember that it´s not a normal player, he´s the symbol of the club, of the city and our hero. For less than that the fans will burn the Camp Nou and they probably will in any case. So i think you will sign him but it won´t be easy.

And my third opinion: a transfer to City is the best for all, Barça, City and Messi.

Post data: the song has to be "you´re my wonder Goat".
If we offered Jesus, Bernie and Garcia, I’d stop supporting City after nearly 60 years. Because it would have become a circus company, no longer a football club. But that won‘t happen.

P.S. Welcome and well done on your English :)

Last edited:
This might have been discussed, hard to keep up, but can’t Messi buy himself out of his contract if he can’t leave for free?

I wonder if there is any ambiguity in Messi's contract with Barca. Does it state that the transfer request has to be within 10 days of 31st May, or does it mention end of season or Champions League Final in any way. If there is any ambiguity, it should favour Messi as he is contracted to Barca and Barca will have drawn up the contract. I know City's legal team will be all over this, but it would be a massive bonus and coup to get Messi on a free! Can just imagine Tebas' piss boiling from here!

Genuine question if he comes how long will it be before he gets slagged off on here because of a bad pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.