Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN carried a report from Gary Cotteril (sp.) from outside Messi's Barcelona house.

He said that Jorge Mendes will have talks with Barcelona on Wednesday. We've heard that before but I think there's a decent chance of a negotiated deal. Surely it suits Barcelona to seek £100m for team rebuilding. The alternative is stark
He's going to Wolves now?

SSN carried a report from Gary Cotteril (sp.) from outside Messi's Barcelona house.

He said that Jorge Mendes will have talks with Barcelona on Wednesday. We've heard that before but I think there's a decent chance of a negotiated deal. Surely it suits Barcelona to seek £100m for team rebuilding. The alternative is stark
Jorge Messi you mean? Mendes has nothing to do with this

The BBC just can't help themselves ;)

Burnley :O

Lionel Messi transfer request: Which English team would suit Barcelona captain best?

They really are salty...would they write such drivel if he was thinking of signing for the rags/dippers ? would they feck...I mean wtf ? burnley , wycome , sunderland ???? the media are in overdrive with the (past it , not all that BS) they don't get it that if he does sign for us it would mean far more than what he does on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.