Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to the David Mooney athletic podcast and theh were discussing how many gosls messi would score for us. Would it be 50-60 like all previous seasons or would it be more like 40 because of the age and the transition and hell get 30+ assists instead like last season.

And I just had this moment of childish excitement about the whole thing. This guy is on a different level to anyone who has ever put on a manchester city shirt before and anyone to play football in this country for 30++ years.
I just finished listening to the very same podcast. Also been watching loads of Messi YouTube videos today. If this all falls through then at least I have sat and watched hundreds more clips of the GOAT. He really is unbelievable. I mean, I knew he was great, but he really is on another level, even now at 33.

Its been 18 days and this old Captain hasn't even said this mouth is mine regarding the game as the team Captain.

SphericalBlackandwhiteAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Lineker was a big brand at Barca, most kids had his shin pads of all things, much less at Spurs. Anyone who wants a Messi iconic shirt will still get a Barecelona one, that is the brand.

The deals are all done for next season and fans are mostly locked out, no chance of recouping much, and he could be finished by 2021/22.

Of course it is his last big payday, he is 33 and he will be seeking as much as possible, more than Barca were going to give him. Don't get taken in by the hype like you did for David Haye, look how that turned out.

ffs, you’re stuck in the 80s

The terminology and foundation, is from making one financially secure.... he is also the brand, not Barca, he carries that with him which in turn magnifies our exposure to a world wide audience...

it is extremely naive to think that even if the playing side becomes a disaster, that we naturally lose out, it’s a basic lack of understanding of business, which MCFC 2020 are!

Lineker was a big brand at Barca, most kids had his shin pads of all things, much less at Spurs. Anyone who wants a Messi iconic shirt will still get a Barecelona one, that is the brand.

The deals are all done for next season and fans are mostly locked out, no chance of recouping much, and he could be finished by 2021/22.

Of course it is his last big payday, he is 33 and he will be seeking as much as possible, more than Barca were going to give him. Don't get taken in by the hype like you did for David Haye, look how that turned out.

nah. I think if Messi did a special ‘signed’ city shirt for £150 we would all be in the queue to get one....

how long does it take before city have to move on ?

i know its messi and once in a lifetime chance but this could be slowing down the rebuild and city need to be flying right from the kick off, we still have not signed a replacement for kompany and please don't say nathan ake will be the only centre back we sign in this window

we must now give messi a time slot for him to sign, we are even not going to be 100% he is covid-19 free and isolation coming into the uk takes 2 week so this week we must have a answer or messi does not start the season at city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.