Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi since the 8-2 has yet to speak to the fans and its been 18 days since. Now he sends us a fax and tell Barcelona to fuck off.... Just pointing out some of the not so attractive things about the man.

I don't know if it's fair to say he has said "fuck off", that's a bit strong. He obviously cares a great deal for Barcelona, he's dedicated his life to the club.

No matter what he'll be remembered as a Barcelona man through and through. If we get him we will just be keeping him warm for you.

Messi since the 8-2 has yet to speak to the fans and its been 18 days since. Now he sends us a fax and tell Barcelona to fuck off.... Just pointing out some of the not so attractive things about the man.

you aren’t a Catalan, are you?

tell me your understanding around the Fax - get Googling skippy

Lineker was a big brand at Barca, most kids had his shin pads of all things, much less at Spurs. Anyone who wants a Messi iconic shirt will still get a Barecelona one, that is the brand.

The deals are all done for next season and fans are mostly locked out, no chance of recouping much, and he could be finished by 2021/22.

Of course it is his last big payday, he is 33 and he will be seeking as much as possible, more than Barca were going to give him. Don't get taken in by the hype like you did for David Haye, look how that turned out.

Leave what ever you're on.
Your spouting absolute B.S & A fking wind up merchant,

Ah, okay.

You didn't by any chance post a video on Twitter calling him a "fucking traitor' and a "satanic dwarf", did you?

No sir, Im a Spaniard who's live in the US for 33 years and has been a Barcelona since 92. I have suffered plenty.

My only reason for signing up for the forum is because Im a die hard Barcelona fan and a recently pretty good City fan and I figured I could share much of the news to come out of Spain with everybody on here because I follow the team very closely in the hopes to save people some frustration.

No sir,
Kaz7 is a woman(we believe) who likes her pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.