Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Can I just add a wee bit in here. Best player ever to play football? The guy is undeniably brilliant, stunning, best of a generation. But best to ever play the game? Maybe the best to play in an age when our TV screens are saturated with football coverage. Only ever played in a two team league. Team filled with very, very good players. Best ever in an age that is saturated with social media bollocks and pundits who we regularly agree are full of shit.

Yep, undeniably brilliant, but the best to ever play the game.......my arse.

Anyway, I hope he signs as I think he'd improve us.
He's no David Silva, that's for sure. :-)

Hi, barcelona asks for a price and players, city is not prepared or willing to pay, city wants a free transfer, I think for a few months it is preferable to wait to sign a two-year contract without being obliged to pay a millionaire and players, this may opinion , in the end money has the last word, messi solution is very complicated and only with a lot of money and players could it be solved, the question is whether city is prepared to throw millions out the window. I see if the city does not pay an exorbitant price for a player who is a luxury the best in the world but very expensive at 33, time will tell

Can I just add a wee bit in here. Best player ever to play football? The guy is undeniably brilliant, stunning, best of a generation. But best to ever play the game? Maybe the best to play in an age when our TV screens are saturated with football coverage. Only ever played in a two team league. Team filled with very, very good players. Best ever in an age that is saturated with social media bollocks and pundits who we regularly agree are full of shit.

Yep, undeniably brilliant, but the best to ever play the game.......my arse.

Anyway, I hope he signs as I think he'd improve us.

Get a move on

Attachments

• F6406E05-5362-4B83-BB52-B6295F9BB46B.png
    F6406E05-5362-4B83-BB52-B6295F9BB46B.png
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.