Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong saying this but i think at City we may see a different Messi, Iv been watching loads of messi videos of him against other teams, Barcas goals this season etc hes their main creator which means in every vid iv watched he has to drop deep to create, from the looks of it barca have 0 creators in that midfield apart from Messi. At City we have Kev who creates our chances, meaning Messi dosent have to be the one to always create, he dosent have to drop deep maybe with that his goals will go up alot more next season. A front three of Messi , Sterling , Aguero is insane sterling 20 goals in the prem last season, Aguero 16 goals with injuries , Messi 25 goals. KDB 13 goals 20 assists These stats could explode next season for these 4. If we sort our defence and we can defend when a team attacks us, our counter attack is scary to think about for teams. Kev with his passing ability , messi with him dribbling past people like their not there and taking about half the defence with him , Aguero's finishing and sterlings speed thats a scary thought.

leo thinks the clause doesnt exist and he is free to leave, why would we offer you money or players ? You want eric so cough up

I want to be real, here in Barcelona we all think that an agreement has to be reached, everyone thinks that Messi has to negotiate his departure, so as not to lead to trials, it all depends on what Barcelona asks for

Messi's dad currently passing over the North East Coast of Brazil at 41 thousand feet.
And now they've made a right to head to Africa, shoot up the west side and into Spain. Unless of course, that is the preferred route for pilots heading to the UK. Gonna be tense this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.