Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi's father has an office in barcelona? wtf?
Edit: also, why is he in the office? Who said it was going to be brought forward?

What the hell is going on?

What’s your feeling mate? Has it gone beyond that do you reckon?

I think a transfer of this magnitude will end up taking far less time than I would imagine tbh

Of course, I feared it would become this acrimonious. With Barto flirting with disaster, I look forward to his demise

Hope that's due to the Barca tosser holding onto Messi Senior's leg to stop him leaving.

The longer the meeting (assuming they're not briefing the media/talking directly to Messi the more worrying it is). It only takes 10 seconds to walk-in & say "Fuck you my boy's off to City".

The longer the meeting goes, the chances of their being a friendly exit goes up. By the same token Jorge could walk out, Barto could do the same thing by stating he has a 700m release clause and refusing to budge.

This is big.

By not showing up for the meeting, Bartomeu has shown Jorge Messi disrespect and pettiness. This isn't the attitude of a guy who is trying to persuade a player to stay... this is the attitude of someone who knows they've already lost and wants to kick Messi on the ass as he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.