Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is big.

By not showing up for the meeting, Bartomeu has shown Jorge Messi disrespect and pettiness. This isn't the attitude of a guy who is trying to persuade a player to stay... this is the attitude of someone who knows they've already lost and wants to kick Messi on the ass as he leaves.
Didn't turn up to the meeting? Where're you getting that from pal? I thought they'd just pushed it back

This is big.

By not showing up for the meeting, Bartomeu has shown Jorge Messi disrespect and pettiness. This isn't the attitude of a guy who is trying to persuade a player to stay... this is the attitude of someone who knows they've already lost and wants to kick Messi on the ass as he leaves.
[/QUOTE]

Where is this from?

As of 7 minutes ago it has been reported by Hagrid that the meeting is still ongoing.
I’ll take yet more phrases that would make no sense in any other year but 2020 for $1000, Alex.

source.gif

This is big.

Messi-1280x720.jpg

Didn't turn up to the meeting? Where're you getting that from pal? I thought they'd just pushed it back

My understanding from the reports is that the meeting was scheduled for this morning and then Bartomeu left the Camp Nou without seeing Jorge Messi.

If it really is a case of rescheduling then that's the same point, a man desperately trying to persaude Messi to stay wouldn't be messing his dad around like this and changing the meeting time every few minutes.

My understanding from the reports is that the meeting was scheduled for this morning and then Bartomeu left the Camp Nou without seeing Jorge Messi.

If it really is a case of rescheduling then that's the same point, a man desperately trying to persaude Messi to stay wouldn't be messing his dad around like this and changing the meeting time every few minutes.
Yeah I get what you mean man! From what I understand the meeting time is up in the air. But someone also said no one sent a car for Jorgi, or greeted him. So I agree, the treatment is a bit shoddy isn't it! IF you do truly want messi to renew I'd wager it'd be a good idea to be kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.