Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they offer him a 2 year deal lol. Madness !!!

“I’m a free agent “

“I don’t consider myself a Barcelona player “

“ my son doesn’t want to play here “

Hey here’s a 2 year extension lol

2 years worth about 200m we have apparently offered him a 5yr deal worth 600m err let me think about that fuck off

Does Jorge Messi or Manchester City have 700 million euros to rescind the contract.
I didn’t think so.
Messi believes he is able to walk away now on a free, this will end up in court unless agreement can be reached and once that happens all bets are off thats how the world ended up with the Bosman ruling.

The best way of getting the deal you want is by pretending you are coming to Manchester City - Kaka did this and Sanchez twice - this is 50/50 to me.
I thought that too when I first heard about it. But this has panned out to be nothing like the Kaka debacle.

Does Jorge Messi or Manchester City have 700 million euros to rescind the contract.
I didn’t think so.

Keep dreaming if you think you’ll get anywhere near €700m lol, you’ll be lucky to see €100m. Messi is going, it’s now just down to your president limiting his debt burden before he’s kicked out in the next elections. Any legal battle will result in it being dropped by the next regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.