Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Liga will never allow Messi to leave Barca it will reduce any TV deals by millions , they have already lost the fake Ronaldo , Bale wants out , Suarez has been kicked out , they are a million miles behind the Premier league , all the top coaches are in England , top players are flocking to our shores.
At least jabba the hut Tebas will be able to watch a 34 year old Merlin weave is magic for his last pay day at Sociedad.

Relax people.

It's all about the game and how you can play it. In this case,a poker game.

Messi is a luxury singing, Koulibaly and possibly and LB are key priorities. By ALL accountability koulibaly should be done soon. So we would have strengthened where we need to.

Does Jorge Messi or Manchester City have 700 million euros to rescind the contract.
I didn’t think so.
Two reasons neither would need it:

1) The 700m buy out ended with the end of the 2019/20 season.

2) Messi believe he can also leave on a free after using his break clause.

You’ll have to fuck off and wum elsewhere soon, kid.

Relax people.

It's all about the game and how you can play it. In this case,a poker game.

Messi is a luxury singing, Koulibaly and possibly and LB are key priorities. By ALL accountability koulibaly should be done soon. So we would have strengthened where we need to.
Agreed and sometimes when you buy the luxury items, they not as good as you dreamt they were.

We must sign a CB,LB and for me a CM with legs, otherwise the season will be over quickly in terms of winning back the title, which has got to be our priority.

Two reasons neither would need it:

1) The 700m buy out ended with the end of the 2019/20 season.

2) Messi believe he can also leave on a free after using his break clause.

You’ll have to fuck off and wum elsewhere soon, kid.
Ref 2) Barca are suggesting that he hasn't invoked his break clause ergo a fee is payable. We will have to see where this r=ends up.

It is fascinating to me that the owners of our club seem to be so maligned and yet from my, albeit blue perspective, are conducting themselves in such an exemplary fashion.

As Whitney would have (maybe) said; who's fooling who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.