Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t wanna stay. He doesn’t wanna battle in court. He wants to leave for free.
Sounds like a true spoiled brat that holds its breath till it gets its way.

Bit unfair given that he has a contract that says he can leave for free and it's being contested.

Don't forget the bottom line in all this is that Bartomeu is breaching the spirit, if not the exact letter, of that promise.

I got chills seeing that goal on YouTube. I think it's important for fans like me to never forget from where we came from, you people who are following the club from dark days deserve every bit of joy you're getting now. It's an incredible story, no wonder rags and dippers can't stand us.
So true mate

I got chills seeing that goal on YouTube. I think it's important for fans like me to never forget from where we came from, you people who are following the club from dark days deserve every bit of joy you're getting now. It's an incredible story, no wonder rags and dippers can't stand us.
Are they multiplying?
I'm sure Messi is the one that we want.......ooh ooh oooh.

I just get the feeling Pep Txixi and Ferran are worried too much about how they will be perceived in Barcelona. We should go there and get our man, media will paint us as the bad guys anyway so what's the point.

What shall we do, send in the MCFC Plane with Pep, Txixi and a Ferran on board and Zabaleta driving through get away vehicle to smuggle him back to the airport?

So Barcelona are prepared to keep a player who wants to leave means they will have a unmotivated players on there hands and paying out around 70m for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.