Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m gonna go out o a limb at this point and say I think Messi is staying at Barcelona. The clause in his contract that indicates June 10th appears to be the only truth thus far.

but did anybody stop to think that on June 10th city were banned from the Champions league, and only 4 days after City win their case, Messi sends the fax to Barcelona with the intent to leave. interesting .

Hopefully this kind of talk is an attempt to scare Barca financially

Surely barca would know this. It's just the Barta guy wanting to show that he is acting tough.

Negotiating tactic from Messi side maybe... Stating As soon as jan comes i will sign a pre contract in Jan with City or any other club...while earning millions from barca next season including this bonus. So u know my heart isn't in it but u pay me regardless

So I’m gonna go out o a limb at this point and say I think Messi is staying at Barcelona. The clause in his contract that indicates June 10th appears to be the only truth thus far.

but did anybody stop to think that on June 10th city were banned from the Champions league, and only 4 days after City win their case, Messi sends the fax to Barcelona with the intent to leave. interesting .

Out on a limb?

Its all you have said since you pitched up and started trolling the forum you spanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.