Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m gonna go out o a limb at this point and say I think Messi is staying at Barcelona. The clause in his contract that indicates June 10th appears to be the only truth thus far.

but did anybody stop to think that on June 10th city were banned from the Champions league, and only 4 days after City win their case, Messi sends the fax to Barcelona with the intent to leave. interesting .
I'm glad the rest of your post confirmed this opinion.

Hopefully this kind of talk is an attempt to scare Barca financially

It is definitely bullshit. For a start, it is inaccurate. He won't get a loyalty bonus, thats gone. I've now checked this, when a player asks to leave, he forsakes his accumulated loyalty bonus.

What is true, is that if messi is happy to write off a one off €70m bonus a year from now, he really does want to leave.

8am-4pm on a Friday is always a long day...I'm sure it's another day of twists and turns...clapping and flapping! Love it :)

Busy work & personal day on my side, will be watching from afar until this weekend.

We've already overused the term unprecedented this year but there doesn't seem to be an end to it

It is definitely bullshit. For a start, it is inaccurate. He won't get a loyalty bonus, thats gone. I've now checked this, when a player asks to leave, he forsakes his accumulated loyalty bonus.

What is true, is that if messi is happy to write off a one off €70m bonus a year from now, he really does want to leave.

But if he doesn’t leave and stays then doesn’t that therefore mean he is entitled to it? That’s the point isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.