Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think we're at the point where more people on this forum have made himself look like pricks if he stays than if he goes...

Not sure why people can't just admit that they don't know.

It's 'against his preference' if he's staying but it's his choice, if he decides not to go to court & enforce his right to leave.

A question of semantics, IMHO. His will is to leave, he has to stay to avoid a clean departure - not the way to treat any club player much less cantera or the goat

Really hope the motion to censure succeeds

Second best possible outcome

But his dad has clearly said he is already a free agent, completely contradicts everything. Fifa will side with Messi and ulitmately Messi will fall out with Barcelona big time if they take him to court. I don't see him staying against his will it's bad for everyone involved.

we also have 30 days left of the transfer window, still a long time for him to say "I'll go for free next year" then Barca go hmm... we could do with the money and then this all kicks up again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.