Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Marca English better than all the anti City tripe to keep up with the Messi shenanigans

but it’s not about interpretation, it’s about how it’s worded and Messi has proven it states end of season without a date. La Liga can’t say well you read it differently to us, it’s black and white. No third party court (it’d not be held in a Spanish court) would agree the contract is not what is written and signed by all parties lol.

Initially it would go to local courts, that's the fear that has scared the hell out of the Messi family. The hacienda witch hunt was brutal for the family and they see the system is aligned against them - it would be ugly

Now, me, I would fight but Messi is weighing family (his nuclear & extended one), legacy, money, stresses and probably a variety of other concerns - he doesn't want to go down that road when he has another clean option in 9 months (4 if you count a contract with City). Perfectly reasonable too but altogether disheartening from my POV

Im getting sick all of this.

hOKPbwb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.