Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the saga comes to an end. Hate to say I was right, but I was right. Messi was poorly guided by his attorneys, Man City, Pep, Soriano, His father and anybody else who thought old Bartomeu was going to fold.

There comes a time when a man has nothing to loose, where he stops giving a fuck and that's what happened to Messi with the Barcelona president. He put the club and the president through hell for every extension he signed. Made demands of money, players, coaches, and even altered starting squads to his liking.

As for city... when you act behind a smoke curtain with ill intent it also tends to blow up in your face. Where was city ?, when did city actually come out and make an official statement to barcelona regarding their interest ?. Did city think they were going to buy the greatest footballer on the planet for pennies on the dollar?. You think you are going to buy Messi for 70 million and Eric. Was Soriano, Pep and company mental ?.

City sat back and let Messi obliterate his reputation and legacy without saying a word to support his stance. How did anybody here think that he was a free man when his father is having to travel across the globe to speak to a president who clearly said he had a year left?.

I personally didn't think he would stay but I didn't realize City had ZERO chance of signing him, as it is now reported that they couldn't afford him AT ALL within the FIFA fair play rules.

Looks like Bartomeu dropped his nuts on the table and that was the end of everything. This has been an utter embarrassment for our club and our greatest player ever.

You would think City will now sign Messi in January for next season but he will be 34 by the, Barcelona will have a new president in March and we dont know if either one will be interested anymore.
will you fuck off now you have been proved right , someone else must need trolling

So the saga comes to an end. Hate to say I was right, but I was right. Messi was poorly guided by his attorneys, Man City, Pep, Soriano, His father and anybody else who thought old Bartomeu was going to fold.

There comes a time when a man has nothing to loose, where he stops giving a fuck and that's what happened to Messi with the Barcelona president. He put the club and the president through hell for every extension he signed. Made demands of money, players, coaches, and even altered starting squads to his liking.

As for city... when you act behind a smoke curtain with ill intent it also tends to blow up in your face. Where was city ?, when did city actually come out and make an official statement to barcelona regarding their interest ?. Did city think they were going to buy the greatest footballer on the planet for pennies on the dollar?. You think you are going to buy Messi for 70 million and Eric. Was Soriano, Pep and company mental ?.

City sat back and let Messi obliterate his reputation and legacy without saying a word to support his stance. How did anybody here think that he was a free man when his father is having to travel across the globe to speak to a president who clearly said he had a year left?.

I personally didn't think he would stay but I didn't realize City had ZERO chance of signing him, as it is now reported that they couldn't afford him AT ALL within the FIFA fair play rules.

Looks like Bartomeu dropped his nuts on the table and that was the end of everything. This has been an utter embarrassment for our club and our greatest player ever.

You would think City will now sign Messi in January for next season but he will be 34 by the, Barcelona will have a new president in March and we dont know if either one will be interested anymore.
Can we ban this dick head yet?

I have no hope left, but god i would love it if this statement is him saying "well, looks like i'm staying because bartomeu is a ****. don't expect me to play for you again, fuckers."

Dont be in denial lads , he is staying , who really believed we would sign him
Why wouldn't we believe it? Everything pointed to it happening.
Him staying against his wishes isn't exactly something we could have prepared for as fans. It's fucking ludicrous what's going on at that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.