Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi's people literally say
It absolutely does tally up though. For whatever reason, court is not an option for the Messi camp, but Barca and La Liga made it his only way out. With court never on the cards, he is staying against his will.
Apparently him and his lawyers have been in deep discussion over this, they never thought it would go to the courts? Nobody is coming out of this with any credibility except City, who will completely deny having anything to do with this at all.

Think so too.

Only Barcelona would be stupid enough to let this go to court. It would be a disgrace from their part to block his move like this and then go into a legal battle with him.

Barcelona are seriously damaging their club right now. Why would any player want to join them?
I really think this Bartomeu is a fuckin nutcase.

They've lost the plot. I think they believe they'll be given a lap of honour if they can hang on to the player for a paltry 9 months. I can't ever remember a club behaving this way once a player has proved he wants to go and WILL go. £50 mill in wages wasted and global laughing stock status for Barca. There will be no lap of honour for this lunacy.

Only thing I can think of is that both Messi and Barca have some serious dirt on eachother and neither want it to ever come out and Barca have threatened to destroy his character.

Is the statement 1700 UK time? Or was it actually supposed to be 1600 and something's kicking off?

it just seems fucking bizarre from Barca's point of view. they'll have to pay him a shit ton to stay against his will for 9 months, they could sell him to us for a reasonable fee or some player exchange and actually make money that they badly need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.