Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, what are you basing this on?? He hasn't been "staying then leaving", he's only released 2 statements throughout this with both saying he wants to leave on a free.
If you want to stay at a club you don't publicly call both the club and the league liars and reiterate that you are leaving on a free transfer. But from this you think he's not only staying but extending his contract then moving to Argentina where he hasn't lived since he was 12

Well i think its obvious by the state of this thread, that its been 'on' and 'off' many times already. noone really knows whats going on unless youre in his circle.
in terms of moving back to argentina hes been quoted several times he wants to finish his career at newells. So it doesnt really matter if he lived there till the age of 5,7,9 or 12, thats what he saidso thats why i wrote it.

Still dont think he'll leave.

I think @Ric needs to seriously consider temporarily stopping new sign ups, it's on the verge of ruining the forum
There's a lot who have been members for a few years with very few posts who seem to be popping up the last week or so.
It seems a few have been playing the long game for such a scenario happening.

If this video is the one he recorded in the last few days, how can it possibly be to announce he’s staying after what happened today with his dads statement.. the two just don’t tally up

If it is to announce he’s staying it must have been recorded in the last couple of hours
It absolutely does tally up though. For whatever reason, court is not an option for the Messi camp, but Barca and La Liga made it his only way out. With court never on the cards, he is staying against his will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.