Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad to see barca acting like the smallest of clubs. They’ve basically come out and said that Messi is bigger than Barcelona. They’re holding him hostage on a technicality in his contract that came around because of a pandemic and are willing to keep messi knowing he doesn’t want to be there. How can they market him or put him forward for interviews? How can he be the captain, when he’s made it crystal clear he doesn’t want to be there?
Barcelona are the biggest losers in all this. There’s zero delight in this from Messi. He’s not talked about regret, extending his contract or saying he’ll be there for life. He has openly said he has wanted out all year, they’re keeping him against his will and that he’ll be gone he despises the board and he’ll gone as soon as he’s allowed.

I honestly would be surprised if he’s ‘injured’ for 6 months.

If that video was recorded yesterday and Jorge released that statement today then you have to take them on their word. They are fuming about this. They are pissed off at Barto, pissed off at Tebas and La Liga and they will be leaving on a free next year. He absolutely is being held against his wishes here. No one that makes a u-turn on leaving makes a statement like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he very openly signs a contract with someone in January.
As long as it is not us, good luck to him!

I'm gonna start posting "shut it down" in any thread I don't like

Just be on the look-out for our next match-day thread when we're losing and I post smugly "shut it down."

It could be worse

Just imagine this place if Barca granted his wish to leave then another club like PSG or Chelsea.. or the scousers .. or the rags... threw their hat in the ring

Then he chose to go somewhere else instead of to us

Whatever you think of Ronaldo, he's done it in Italy, Spain and England, as well as Portugal.

Outstanding player, big ego but rightly so!
Best player in the world. Has been for 5 years at least. By all accounts hes also respectful to his clubs and the game in general.

I'd love him here but it'll never happen sadly.

Barcelona are the biggest losers in all this. There’s zero delight in this from Messi. He’s not talked about regret, extending his contract or saying he’ll be there for life. He has openly said he has wanted out all year, they’re keeping him against his will and that he’ll be gone he despises the board and he’ll gone as soon as he’s allowed.

I honestly would be surprised if he’s ‘injured’ for 6 months.
He doesn't have the fight for anything like that. The board will be gone in 6 months and he will give the old 'I cried with happiness' speech when he signs his new deal soon after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.