Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueparrot said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
It's funny that people actually believe we have a chance of getting Messi, and we call bitters deluded

We do, it may only be a 10% or 20 % chance but it's not a zero chance. My opinion is there is only small chance he will leave Barcelona but if he does it's a big chance it will be to us.
Exactly

blueparrot said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
My opinion is there is only small chance he will leave Barcelona

1771599776.jpg

Manchester-City-want-to-buy-Messi-for-200-million-Euro.jpg

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
blueparrot said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

1771599776.jpg

I would want that over that advertisment bridge on Bridgewater Way (I think) near Old Trafford, imagine the meltdown.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:47 pm --<br /><br />
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
blueparrot said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

1771599776.jpg

I would want that over that advertisment bridge on Bridgewater Way (I think) near Old Trafford, imagine the meltdown.

thesilvalining said:
Stoned Rose said:
Well we're fucked if they ever do get a great squad then aren't we?
No because they have champions league to play so will need a great squad. Are you purposely being stupid?

You're arguing Liverpool's squad is somehow hugely inferior to ours and they will probably win the title based solely on us having been in the CL and them not.

Then when I point out that if they ever do get a 'great' squad we'd be in trouble you say no and then base that again solely on the fact they'd have CL football to play.

You don't seem to realise they could go out of the CL in the group stage next year (that's only 6 games).

Therefore if they did become a 'great' squad this summer, a better squad than this one that's about to win the league, and only had to play 6 games more than this year, we could in fact be in trouble. Especially if we ourselves went far in the CL (up to 13 games).

It's not me who's being stupid pal.

Stoned Rose said:
thesilvalining said:
Stoned Rose said:
Well we're fucked if they ever do get a great squad then aren't we?
No because they have champions league to play so will need a great squad. Are you purposely being stupid?

You're arguing Liverpool's squad is somehow hugely inferior to ours and they will probably win the title based solely on us having been in the CL and them not.

Then when I point out that if they ever do get a 'great' squad we'd be in trouble you say no and then base that again solely on the fact they'd have CL football to play.

You don't seem to realise they could go out of the CL in the group stage next year (that's only 6 games).

Therefore if they did become a 'great' squad this summer, a better squad than this one that's about to win the league, and only had to play 6 games more than this year, we could in fact be in trouble. Especially if we ourselves went far in the CL (up to 13 games).

They could get to the final and we could go out in the group stage, your point isn't making sense as the fact is next season they'll need a better squad to play in the champions league and they're luck with injuries is sure to run out. Also let's stop speaking about Liverpool on the messi thread they are irrelevant to the situation.
You've made your point that you want to buy 6 ford focus' which will not make any money back whilst a few of us have said buy the Lamborghini and make money back on it by letting it feature in adverts, your opinion against mine really.

messi going to City or PSG is UEFA's worst nightmare. messi is the biggest name in football and the biggest draw in money terms - they cannot possibly risk messi not being in their major competition . If they have us a registering player ban they would be calling bluff on this deal ie if they do that to us or PSG it could stop the deal as messi needs champs league football - if he went and couldn't play though that would be awful. Signing him though would be a huge insurance scheme for the champs league

thesilvalining said:
Stoned Rose said:
thesilvalining said:

They could get to the final and we could go out in the group stage, your point isn't making sense as the fact is next season they'll need a better squad to play in the champions league and they're luck with injuries is sure to run out. Also let's stop speaking about Liverpool on the messi thread they are irrelevant to the situation.
You've made your point that you want to buy 6 ford focus' which will not make any money back whilst a few of us have said buy the Lamborghini and make money back on it by letting it feature in adverts, your opinion against mine really.

They could 'get to the final' with their 'average squad'? Ok mate.

I said 4-6 top end players. In the 30-50m bracket. Hardly 'ford focus' level.

You're actually starting to contradict your previous contradictions now.

I'm more than happy to leave this now because watching you tie yourself in knots is getting tedious.

Seems the rags have been instructed to go get messi lololol

Cant post link but its come from guillem ballbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.