Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed. we will at least try imo as leo has done his bit as @tolmie's hairdoo said he would!

I only wish in the interview he hadn't said he will stay this season, he could have said all the other stuff and left it there. I feel like that bit alone has enabled Barca to Bury there head in the sand and if asked just simply say Leo has agreed to stay.

I don’t think this is over by any stretch. Can see it getting done for £75m-£85m. Barcelona get the money and save £52m in wages. Not sure Koeman is the type of manager to want to keep a player who doesn’t want to be there. Seems quite a disciplinarian to me.

Like Ric alluded to though, I do think he will sign a pre contract with us in January.
You never know it may not be over for this window if we make the right offer. If not, he must sign that pre-contract agreement in January. Otherwise, it looks like he’s hedging - waiting to see who wins the Barca elections before making a decision.

Because he's not available for free!
He has said he won't go to court vs Barca so a deal would have to be made.
Then you walk away, with us offering to match (reportedly) his Barca contract , it would be very difficult , even for us, to pay a fee on top.

And as said IF as he thinks, he is entitled to a free, you don't go and give a major rival cash/players for no reason.

Then you walk away, with us offering to match (reportedly) his Barca contract , it would be very difficult , even for us, to pay a fee on top.

And as said IF as he thinks, he is entitled to a free, you don't go and give a major rival cash/players for no reason.

Were not matching his Barca contract, as already stated he was offered and accepted around £400k a week basic which is around £20m a year not the 100m he's on at Barca

Were not matching his Barca contract, as already stated he was offered and accepted around £400k a week basic which is around £20m a year not the 100m he's on at Barca
LOL , sorry that is simply not the case.

It is reported on here from people with very good sources that we have offered him a long term contract with the CFG, which also includes a share issue, which would be worth 10's millions of dollars at a conservative estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.