Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot to work out, there are rumours Barto made some sort of deal with Goldman Sachs regarding the loan but this could also be undone due to no major decisions being permissible during a censure motion or pending election. So, will have to wait for the dust to clear - the key, of course, is that Bartomeu will not be making any of those decisions
50mill interest a year

Xavi does not want to coach Messi, Pique etc.
Pique sure got in under the wire, didn’t he?!

3 year €€€€ contract, after Garcia told he’s coming back to replace the 33 year old Pique, isn’t helping anyone with the needed rebuild! Anything they can get for Messi in January, now that he’s played along nicely, might be found money!!!

Interesting times in Catalan country!

I am sure the favourite for the top job now Barto is gone has said that if Messi wants to go then he can, so at least we have removed one of the obstacles. I think Messi may still fancy it, would certainly allow the board to have a fresh start.

I think this is more likely now. New board could want fresh table in terms of squad and wages rather than have Messi still on high wage which was the iconic figure of the previous era.

This would give the new board the possibility to build "new Barca" entirely in their image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.