Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
That's a bit of bullshit there.

He was asked what he thought about "recent coverage in the press" to which he responded. Not about his transfer. Look at what he said:

A lot of things have come out in the press over the past year, and practically all of it is nothing but lies. I am fine.

He is referring to his tax stuff, his legal problems and that of his Dad. Not some random rumour about City.

Correct Damo

Here is the English version of the AS article

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/05/08/english/1399558465_570938.html

Got a mate in Spain, says press reporting that Messi's dad calling the shots at the Nou camp and that he's happy to stay if his mate Pinto gets another contract and Aguero comes in!!

Just saying!

'

Prestwich_Blue said:
StiffLegs said:
Got a mate in Spain, says press reporting that Messi's dad calling the shots at the Nou camp and that he's happy to stay if his mate Pinto gets another contract and Aguero comes in!!

Just saying!

'
Tuesday wants its news back.

lol, that'll be my reply back to him then! Bastard showin me up! ;) KFA!

Manchester_lalala said:
Although unlikely as it is, imagine uefa's mess room when news is breaking out that messi is taking a medical at city for a reported 150 million deal.

Uefa, FA, Sky,and Michael Owen
panic.gif

Would UEFA really ban us from Europe if we signed Messi? somehow I doubt football fans would like that. We have them by the balls.

Sheikh Mansour went to Spain on the back of Yaya Toure, brought us back a footballer Lionel Messi!!!! Yeah Yaya is faster than a lamborghini and costs more... Right im gonna leave now and never come back :)

Luke The Blue said:
Sheikh Mansour went to Spain on the back of Yaya Toure, brought us back a footballer Lionel Messi!!!! Yeah Yaya is faster than a lamborghini and costs more... Right im gonna leave now and never come back :)
Sheik mansour went to Spain sailing from a jetty
Brought us back a foitballer his name is Lionel Messi
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.