Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
dananjaya said:
messi not fit for city
he is best but not fit for city

That just makes no sense at all, he'd fit into any team including City.
why city need messi
4 striker is beast why need messi
he good in barca because xavi inesta,
no offend city not one man show tim

Manc in London said:
Ray78 said:
More chance of me getting busy with Holly Willoughby, Drew Barrymore, Carla Bruni, Cameron Diaz and Claudia Schiffer.

Could I watch? I'll pay good money

More than that I would let you share the duties.

not my fault! said:
How have they stopped us? I bet the conversation went something like this:

Uefa: so how much do you intend to spend?
City: oh around £40-45m
Uefa: ok so let's say a £49m limit, is that ok?
City: yeh grand cheers

They have left us room, no mention of nationality restrictions (everyone is assuming), wages are limited but "bonus' don't count" so what's to stop us paying £10k pw with an appearance bonus of say £80k? Nothing. The £49m limit can be manipulated too & I'm sure if needs be, will be.
Both sides, Uefa & City have played this very cleverly, & although they've come out smelling of Roses & saved face, City have been able to negotiate what on paper looks to be a hard done by punishment that in reality doesn't effect us too much.
Don't forget the club have said we'll be trading in profit by May 31st so Uefa already know they'll be paying us back €40m next Summer, in essence our fine is €16m only. Hardly going to break the bank.
I also believe we'll be announcing some new large sponsors soon & don't be surprised if we follow the likes of Utd by unavailing a huge training kit sponsor along with some other unique deals.

The J League deal was just announced ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.