Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be VERY surprised if Laporta allowed anyone but him to announce that Messi's decided to stay.

For me there are only two potential bombshells - he's joining PSG OR he's retiring. Joining City or staying are the two most obviously and likely outcomes and neither is a bombshell.
PSG would be a kick in the balls to be honest Ahsan

They have had that for a few good years and didn’t show anything. Nor did Messi for that matter. Maradonna and Tevez being more popular says enough.
They reached the next to last World Cup final mate and lost in extra time. They've reached 2 or 3 Copa finals as well, they've not been far off tbf.

I would be VERY surprised if Laporta allowed anyone but him to announce that Messi's decided to stay.

For me there are only two potential bombshells - he's joining PSG OR he's retiring. Joining City or staying are the two most obviously and likely outcomes and neither is a bombshell.

I think you're using your definition of bombshell predicated on you expecting him to join City.

For 99% of the world him announcing he was joining City or leaving Barcelona at all would be a massive bombshell.

The same people who think we should buy Messi probably think we should buy Ronaldo. He scores for Juve against no-hopers but against quality opposition tonight he hardly got a touch. Similar situation to Messi.

You’re right about Ronaldo. Wrong about messi. But I agree we shouldn’t sign either

Messi isn’t coming. Agüero is sadly going. But long term we’ll be better off. Genuinely think we’ll entice Haaland or Felix this summer.

Have to disagree on that, Messi leaving Barca and it being confirmed is still a bombshell as far as the media are concerned, it would be huge news no matter where he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.