Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad for us tho is it? We never had him in the 1st place so it's no loss
yep, the earlier we know the better for us to focus our chips on Haaland and a good LB. I think we still have decent DM backups in Gundo and Doyle and for sentimental reasons I'd like to see Doyle given a proper chance before we purchase in that position.

Messi and Haaland are not linked we could get both or neither.

As THD alludes anyone who thinks Messi wasn’t close to coming last time until he was blocked hasn’t understood the situation.

If he doesn’t come now lots of people will say he never was. If that was in the news I would say very lazy journalism.

I was 60/40 he was coming last time but didn’t see the incredible actions of the then President coming.

Now with Laporta winning the election that sways me the other way 60/40 staying.

Anyone who says they have always been 100% either way is deluded and would vanish from this thread if they were wrong. The same for anyone saying “I told you he was obviously staying/coming aren’t I clever”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.