Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a testament to how far we've come - just how chilled Most people are re Messi - if we were to get say Haarland, Grealish and the Portuguese left back - would any of us really be that bothered re Messi - when we have Bernardo, KDB and Foden? Messi is amazing and he'd be a huge asset to City from a range of perspectives but he isn't quite the game changer he once would have been for us - and in many ways bringing in a star individual is against the culture we have built of the team being primary in all respects.

If Sergio is going there, i'm sure they will have had a chat already, and young Lionel would love to spend a couple of years playing football in the sun with his best mate.

If that is the case, I wish them both the best, I would have loved him to play for us, but at least Leo won't be interecepted by baconface at the airport.

I love what Sergio has done for us, and always will, but what will be will be. This year we have proved we don't need talismen, but players who are still able to contribute to a team ethic,structure, game plan.

Sergio will always be one of the few, who made us THE team, THE club to play for. But time beats all of us, otherwise I would still be playing for British Rail, Manchester League at left back.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.