Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Griezmann is on more like 750k a week when they were released to undermine Messi a few months ago. If true, then no one is going anywhere near him on that money.

I reckon there’s a desperate and fading club not too far from us that would be all too gullible/happy to pay him that so they can pretend to be relevant when attracting star players. Their owners will be desperate to appease all those chimps who stormed the ground last week.

Any idea how this potential champions league ban will impact what Messi does this summer?

Can't imagine he is all that happy with the ESL debacle from a Barcelona standpoint.

If his mind is the same as last Summer then he must still want to leave given he apparently wanted to go to be able to compete in the CL. Even if they weren’t banned, I can’t see them being able to compete anyway so this would be the nail in the coffin.

Even then, though, I do personally think he’s staying now.

I reckon there’s a desperate and fading club not too far from us that would be all too gullible/happy to pay him that so they can pretend to be relevant when attracting star players. Their owners will be desperate to appease all those chimps who stormed the ground last week.
Why? they haven't give a shit what they thought for the past 15yrs.

Always stuck in my mind that whilst at the airport at Majorca ready to fly home in the early 70s I was waiting in line to get my boarding pass and in a separate queue were the Barcelona team with terry venables sorting out theirs. I thought who are Barcelona because has far as I new they weren’t that famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.