Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca looking at a 2 year ban from the champions league if they do not leave the super league, i wonder how Messi feels. Missing champions league for 2 years might change his contract plans

Madrid as well now champions league ban if they dont leave the super league. Doubt Haaland would want to go there now.
True with Haaland but I don't think Madrid would of spent big anyway even with the Champions League ban.

Barca looking at a 2 year ban from the champions league if they do not leave the super league, i wonder how Messi feels. Missing champions league for 2 years might change his contract plans
He's probably laughing at UEFA"s bluff as much as 99.9% of the rest of the world is.

Looking at it without blue tinted glasses - the guy is in a team which is bottling their domestic league, were battered in the Champions League and can't afford to either keep him nor pay for better players to be around him in his final years as a professional at the highest level.

He wanted to leave last season (supposedly) because of the team around him being unable to compete. Without ESL money, that won't be happening now for him.

It makes sense for the guy to leave IF his reasonings/ambitions last Summer in the Goal interview were correct and are presumably still the same.

Maybe I'm just being biased because, well, it's Lionel fucking Messi and we'd be his first port of call should he decide to leave on a free transfer after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.