Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never forgive Tolmie for getting me giddy about this one!

The day before Messi had recorded an interview announcing he'd stay, which was then released 3 hours after these posts.

What's crazy is that he'd got virtually everything right up to that point, which means Messi had pulled a fast one over tolmie's source!

Not long now til this is finally put to bed either way. I've given up personally and I'm more eager for Haaland, but of course it would be magic if ...

The day before Messi had recorded an interview announcing he'd stay, which was then released 3 hours after these posts.

What's crazy is that he'd got virtually everything right up to that point, which means Messi had pulled a fast one over tolmie's source!

God, what a ride those few weeks were.

Not long now til this is finally put to bed either way. I've given up personally and I'm more eager for Haaland, but of course it would be magic if ...
If what? More chance of me signing Santa than Messi. This idiot has used city 24/7 to get himself a better deal. He's never had any intention of leaving Barca, the whole thing is a con to sort himself out.

I don't believe we can accuse Messi of using us for a better deal, if that was the case, he would have already agreed and signed improved terms last year when it all kicked off.

I still believe he will sit back and see what happens at season end, City have played it smart by keeping their distance, and done everything right in regards to on-field performances.

Barcelona can no longer be classed as the bigger, richer higher achieving club, so if he did come, he will infact be improving himself, unlike it was a few years back.

Messi for next season, and Haaland the season after that!

Messi comes on a free, plus big wages and a slice of CFG (?), while Haaland comes for next year’s transfer clause fee with a loan back to Dortmund, while we pay some wages.

We get Haaland in January IF Dortmund don’t advance into CL Knockout Phase.

Bish bash bosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.