Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be a distraction or would it strike fear in the rest of Europe? I’d say the latter.
Even if some news came out hours before the final the players are probably so amped to play in a final it wouldn't even register for them. I would prefer that us winning the final is the largest news of the day, however,

Sergio ain’t gonna sign for Barca if Messi leaves
It's not about the 2 never has been Aguero is going for a final payday, said it all season Aguero is finished as a top striker playing regular for anyone, he can't put 2 full games together nevermind a season if you think Aguero going to Barca keeps Messi thete then I'm afraid its not now Kane, Haaland or Mbappa definitely does

Im fully in the Messi boat however,

The narrative needs to change for it to move forward I think. A lot of “messi would be open to a move” messages flying around this weekend implying we still need to sell it to him or convince him or overpay him.

Hes not doing us a favour, we’re doing him a favour. We give him a genuine opportunity to win and win with style in his final few seasons. And until those types of noises start coming out in the media I won’t be getting excited.

I suspect if we do go on to win the CL the boat may well have sailed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.