Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it recently - if he still has the same views as last Summer (wanting to leave for a better project) then this season with Barca can only have consolidated that reasoning.

Ball is in his court. If he tells us he’s open to leaving, game on. I don’t think we’ll chase him.

The claims that Messi will come to City for half a million a week take me bac a few years. This was normally the angle the media took when it was clear that a player had clearly chosen City and the media had to claim that the only possible reason for choosing City was that our club was the only one daft enough to pay silly money....

Said it many times on here, last summer was the ideal time. Now not so much

But he still has Great numbers

Interesting days lie ahead

I can give a little info on those that say hes passed it or to old. I have watched alot of La liga this year and he's carried this Barca team, he plays the same now as he did when he was 30, if it was not for Barca being shit he would be on for the Ballon Dor again this year. the only thing that really has changed in his game is that he likes to involve the young players setting them up with goals etc hes alot more of a team player.

He still has those amazing dribbles in him of passing players but now he prefers to create chances. But when he needs to he will score when he wants. Watching him this year i was imagining him in our team and it would be chaos for premier league defences. We would be looking at a motivated Messi under Pep who wants another champions league before he retires, your looking at maybe 40 to 50 goals messi if he plays false 9 in our system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.