Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s always said (or leaked) he’ll only speak about his future at the end of the season - a Saturday interview ties into that. I’d be amazed if it’s a contract renewal given it would’ve been leaked by now you’d have thought..?

Messi, Kane and Grealish would be a scandalous Summer.

He’s always said (or leaked) he’ll only speak about his future at the end of the season - a Saturday interview ties into that. I’d be amazed if it’s a contract renewal given it would’ve been leaked by now you’d have thought..?

The way I see it, if he is indeed doing an interview, it will be a goodbye. If it was a renewal, the club would control that, how it is announced and promoted, not him. No way would laporta sit back kn silence and let messi then announce he is staying, without him first getting to take spotlight for it. IF there really is an interview.

One way or another, lots of eyes on the last game on Saturday. If he does a harry kane emotional clap, won't need the interview.

Don't, just don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.