Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rejoin me on the Messi train, Chris.
ahhhhh sod it! Go on then I will! But there has to be one condition. I cannot loose all those hours during the day again and work all night to make up for it lol. Unless Messi Dad is on that private jet heading over to Manchester.

ahhhhh sod it! Go on then I will! But there has to be one condition. I cannot loose all those hours during the day again and work all night to make up for it lol. Unless Messi Dad is on that private jet heading over to Manchester.
Yes, and the 50+ pages I used to wake up to on this thread, that I needed to catch up on, just to find out he hadn't yet signed!!

This thread in the Summer just gone and leading up to his interview with Goal was something else. Up there with the Isco and KDB threads.

In a lockdown world where nobody knew if we were all gonna die, the Messi thread was the beacon of light last summer! the way those pages quadrupled every couple of seconds i thought we had found something faster than the speed of light !!!

Unless it’s sorted quickly, it’ll be the same again this Summer. The Barca Twitter accounts/journalists fucking love the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.