Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems weird to me. After everything he’s done at Barca would he really sack off potentially his final ever game to go on holiday? I reckon he will be there next year.
Is this any different from wanting his final game to be 8-2 against Bayern? He’s fed up

Is this any different from wanting his final game to be 8-2 against Bayern? He’s fed up

Fed up but posturing rather than doing anything definitive. Just like last summer.

Messi will want them to spend some cash and bring in a manager he likes but ultimately won’t go anywhere even if they don’t do as he pleases.

I’ll happily be proven wrong but can’t see him playing anywhere but Barca.

The thing that keeps niggling me is how he's apparently desperate to win the CL again to equal Ronaldo. What's clear is that in the time he has left that's almost impossible with Barcelona.

If he's that desperate to win it and to do it there he may accept a €1 a week contract on condition they invest all the money they save in transfers.

Marca are claiming, in a footnote in an article about departures mind you, that he is staying.

'Lionel Messi is also set to stay, but will earn significantly less than the 70m euros he is receiving until June. Although it sounds a bit strange, the new era at Barcelona starts with him'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.