Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting news. I wonder how much they talk about players? We already gave the cules 2 freebies. Pep trying to rebuild Barca while at city. He must know what Messi is going to do.

How loyal is Pep to KAM? His loyalty to Barca is unquestionable. MCFC better not be getting screwed over.

Interesting news. I wonder how much they talk about players? We already gave the cules 2 freebies. Pep trying to rebuild Barca while at city. He must know what Messi is going to do.

How loyal is Pep to KAM? His loyalty to Barca is unquestionable. MCFC better not be getting screwed over.

Drama Queen strikes again. He’s playing golf with a mate. Pep doesn’t run Citeh- Kaldoon is in charge so stop worrying & enjoy the ride

Those 2 freebies were an aging, injury prone striker, and a centre back that cant defend.

Hardly rebuilding barca.

Those 2 freebies were an aging, injury prone striker, and a centre back that cant defend.

Hardly rebuilding barca.
Plus we din't give them anything. They were out of contract and decided to sign for Barcelona out of all the clubs in the world.

Drama Queen strikes again. He’s playing golf with a mate. Pep doesn’t run Citeh- Kaldoon is in charge so stop worrying & enjoy the ride
Not dramatic to ask a question. I am not worrying but merely pointing out Peps loyalty to his club. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that his conflicts overlap to the detriment of City. Not sure what issue you have tbh.

Hardly rebuilding barca.
Depends what level Barca will operate next season. Sergio may still rediscover form and stay injury free and Garcia could turn into a world beater. Only time will tell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-174656_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605-174656_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.