Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not dramatic to ask a question. I am not worrying but merely pointing out Peps loyalty to his club. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that his conflicts overlap to the detriment of City. Not sure what issue you have tbh.

his club being City?

Depends what level Barca will operate next season. Sergio may still rediscover form and stay injury free and Garcia could turn into a world beater. Only time will tell.

Kun certainly won’t get as many injuries next season - not because we made the mistake of letting him go too soon but because La Liga is an easier league. Not as physical

Garcia - who knows. He has qualities but - for us - not physical or tall enough

No thanks hope he stays at that badly run club , the only player i would take off them is frenkie dejong .

Interesting news. I wonder how much they talk about players? We already gave the cules 2 freebies. Pep trying to rebuild Barca while at city. He must know what Messi is going to do.

How loyal is Pep to KAM? His loyalty to Barca is unquestionable. MCFC better not be getting screwed over.

If I was a Barca fan then I’d be pissed off at Pep for ‘giving’ Garcia

His club being Barcelona. All I am saying is that he may at times have a conflict of interest. I am not accusing him of any wrongdoing nor am I being a drama queen.

ok - but I do think his club is now City - demonstrated by the fact he’s been here longer than at any other club

Interesting news. I wonder how much they talk about players? We already gave the cules 2 freebies. Pep trying to rebuild Barca while at city. He must know what Messi is going to do.

How loyal is Pep to KAM? His loyalty to Barca is unquestionable. MCFC better not be getting screwed over.
You sure you're not accusing him of anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.