Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he hasn’t signed yet means there are things which are not yet agreed or demands not being met. Nothing to do with Messi being at the Copa. They have printers and pens in South America as far as I am aware.

Remember it is only Half 10 in Argentina!

Wonder if there will be a sweet point point where he is a free agent in Barcelona, and a Barcelona player in Argentina.

Barca can only spend 25% of what they make from any sales till they balance the books,according to the article I posted above.
They are in the shit.....no way Messi stays,imo.
If that’s true they are pretty screwed. Their only chance of remaining competitive would be to somehow resign Messi and sell lots of fringe/team players without replacing - Dembele, Grizeman etc. Not sure there will be many takers for any of them. What makes me laugh is that they have been allowed to get in this mess without failing FFP, yet we are the bad guys by investing money our owners can afford and been fined twice for doing so! How is that fair in anyway shape or form?

If that’s true they are pretty screwed. Their only chance of remaining competitive would be to somehow resign Messi and sell lots of fringe/team players without replacing - Dembele, Grizeman etc. Not sure there will be many takers for any of them. What makes me laugh is that they have been allowed to get in this mess without failing FFP, yet we are the bad guys by investing money our owners can afford and been fined twice for doing so! How is that fair in anyway shape or form?
I honestly think Barca are leaking all these figures to appease the fans when Messi leaves.
Keep Messi and they are well and truly fucked.
This is the reason for no announcement....has to be.
Just opinion.

I honestly think Barca are leaking all these figures to appease the fans when Messi leaves.
Keep Messi and they are well and truly fucked.
This is the reason for no announcement....has to be.
Just opinion.
I hope you are right as 2 years of Messi would be unreal for us

I hope you are right as 2 years of Messi would be unreal for us
I hope so too...Something ain't right with the whole thing.
If he was staying,Laporta would of been singing from the rooftops weeks ago.
La Liga announced stadiums would be at full capacity next season.
Surely you would announce Messi staying regards ticket sales?

Messi is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

-Does he resign and have the chance of playing with Memphis Depay, 33 year old Sergio whom I love but is on the decline and Eric Garcia.
-Or does he resign, Barca get rid of decent players to balance the books and he's left to carry Barca again with half the team in their 30s.
-Or does he take the footballing sensible option and leave Barca to join a club not in a mess and on the rise.

Come on Lionel, Common sense lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.