Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't need to though

Maybe not need to but don't you think Barcelona would drag him for leaving? They'd spin it as him following the money rather than showing loyalty to the club that sacrificed so much for him, in their lowest moment. The betrayal!

Maybe not need to but don't you think Barcelona would drag him for leaving? They'd spin it as him following the money rather than showing loyalty to the club that sacrificed so much for him, in their lowest moment. The betrayal!
I'm sure he'll have more than enough shit to sling if they wanted to go down that route. I expect it to be amicable on both sides. Lots of thanks and 'sadness'

That would be on them. He hasn't said a single thing against the club, and under the new management notnagainst them either.

Hi, The Sun, its the Mail here. Two days to go with Messi, you got anything to print? Na, us neither. Romano tweeted something a few days ago, I recon we can turn that into a headline that seems like a story, then contradict it in the body. You fanvy doing the same, shall we time it for 11AM? We better give the Mirror a heads up in case he wants to join in, you know how stroppy he gets when left out. I see They've already rehashed Tebas' comments from a few days ago, but if we all run with this seems less like bullshit. Ta.
Lurkers are cunts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.