Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Messi was going to sign for City this summer, I think it would look something like this.

Barca ramping up pressure on him to sign in the press.

City leaking £100m red herring targets in the press.

Messi saying fuck all and quietly letting his contract run out..

interesting that our friend mr tebas has warned barca they will be nailed if they stay over the la liga salary cap? they have a few going out but not big names and have brought aguero , garcia and depay in already?

Barcelona should been told they couldn’t sign anyone until there wage bill was reduce how can a clubs keep signing players even on a free if your wage bill is 650m and have to reduce it to 370m?

Barcelona should been told they couldn’t sign anyone until there wage bill was reduce how can a clubs keep signing players even on a free if your wage bill is 650m and have to reduce it to 370m?
Apparently,they got to get £171m off the wage bill,and can only spend 25% of any sales till they balance the books.

I'm con
yep with them signing these players they don’t give Messi a new contact that wage bill will be down 100m
im convinced Barca are leaking all these figures so the fans etc understand.
Keeping Messi will leave them in the shit for years,let him go,and it may not be too bad.....just opinion.
Another shitter for them is they paid around 135m euro for Dembele,who is now out for up to 4 month,as of January he can sign a pre contract with a club outside of Spain and go on a free next year.
They are now having to offer him a new contract so they don't lose him on a free......and I also think Barca have leaked that too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.