Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I don’t get if he were to come here is why did Sergio sign there? He could have had his pick of any club he wanted

You saying finalise the financials.
And how to do it under the radar if FFP.

It seems a bit stab in the dark plus I'm balls deep into the Messi thread and anybody who comes on there pissing on my chips gets me hounding them like I am with you :)
yeah i mean that is the case from what it looks like, they have messis agreement to sit down and do the contract, now they have to sort out the money side of it and finish it

and from tebas' comments surrounding barcelona and theyre wage bill, it makes sense to think that theyre struggling to get his wages into the required wage bill for la liga

Would be hilarious if Messi was stringing Barca along with the new contract and announces, after Copa America, that he signed for us in Jan!

Thought he was alright but he's just as deluded as the rest of em
you mean the guy that, the second his account started getting follows; forwent his anonymity and turned it into a circus all about him?
Attention whore, just like the rest

yeah i mean that is the case from what it looks like, they have messis agreement to sit down and do the contract, now they have to sort out the money side of it and finish it

and from tebas' comments surrounding barcelona and theyre wage bill, it makes sense to think that theyre struggling to get his wages into the required wage bill for la liga

Even assuming it is all 100% true and thats where he is. At what point does he not start to reconsider his options and the last couple years of his career.

If they can't sort the finances in over 4 months of trying, and have got to a stage where they can't renew his contract and it has lapsed leaving him a free agent, does there come a point when he gets a bit restless and decides to click on S1 jobs even for wee cheeky shoofty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.