Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even assuming it is all 100% true and thats where he is. At what point does he not start to reconsider his options and the last couple years of his career.

If they can't sort the finances in over 4 months of trying, and have got to a stage where they can't renew his contract and it has lapsed leaving him a free agent, does there come a point when he gets a bit restless and decides to click on S1 jobs even for wee cheeky shoofty.
yeah the longer it goes on the worse it gets for them, but i feel like if there were problems of that magnitude where messi is considering his future again because of barcas financial mess then we would know about it

who knows, maybe that story could come out tomorrow if its not done today

If he's unemployed at 1 minute past midnight can he sign on tomorrow and start claiming benefits?

Is it definitely midnight? surely it ends with his last regular shift. Ok i get he is not a 9-5 guy, but they also don't train at midnight.

Anyone remember when we had a big debate about changing the title of the thread? Mambo vs Malambo vs Tango and what not. Ah good times.

They have had MONTHS to sort this and still haven't.
The last thing I would be about Messi is calm if Barcelona's shoes.

Hello Sun, the Mail, returning your call.

Still nothing, same. A few repeat tweets saying Barcelona are calm and confident, but we ran those as a headline a few days ago.

We think we'll go with something along the lines of Messi to become a FREE Agent... get the punters in. And then we'll surprise them all with a big 'but', the superclub still believe it can be done. Yeah, feel free to tun with similar. Make sure you capitalise FREE AGENT though, works every time that.

Yeah, no I'll tell the Mirror, don't worry.

What's the complexity of it?

Would you like to play for fuck all or fuck fuck all?

What's a matter of time and where is the source(not someone off twitter please who has got nothing right with supposedly ITK info)

Ta!
Radio of Catalonia is the source. As good as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.