Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tough time believing he would do this to Barca. Especially with him not forcing the move last year and caving in and staying.

If this was Bartomeu different story, but I can't believe he would stab Laporta in the back like this.

Weird of Laporta to say that. Why sign Aguero, Depay, Garcia already if FFP is his main issue. He could just gone along with the team they have if Messi was a priority.

One of the greatest players of his generation at one of the most historic clubs in the world has just become a free agent?

They've had 6 months to negotiate. You don't negotiate weeks before it expires. Something doesn't add up. Listen, he may well sign on at Barca again but it's very odd that the deadline has passed and nothing has happened.

More to come I reckon.

One of the greatest players of his generation at one of the most historic clubs in the world has just become a free agent?

They've had 6 months to negotiate. You don't negotiate weeks before it expires. Something doesn't add up. Listen, he may well sign on at Barca again but it's very odd that the deadline has passed and nothing has happened.

More to come I reckon.
The fact that they could afford to spend wages on 4 players and not renew Messi speaks volumes. They could have prioritised Messi and put those funds to his renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.